Bugs and Issues¶
The following list contains non-critical or questionable low-level technical issues.
- core::Gate and mef::Formula have
typefield instead of
operator(reserved in C++)
- Static variables of class type with dynamic initialization.
- Performance profile across platforms is not stable.
- Builds are very demanding for the project size: 500 MiB/job memory and 3 min total time. The major contributing factors may be the template-heavy code and coupled physical layout of the project components.
- Test coverage instruments fail to tally some inline functions and function templates (gcc/gcov no-inline limitations).